Wednesday, January 25, 2012

State of the Union

My fellow bloggians,

I didn't watch the State of the Union address, but my question is this: did I really need to?

The answer is: No. Nobody did. Why?  Here's 5 reasons:

5. Somebody thought that this would be funny: http://youtu.be/UWEyJjNX4gA

4. I'm not interested in a speech full of partial truths.

3. ZZZzzzZZZ

2. It's too similar to "glee" and "The Biggest Loser" which were also on last night.

1. No 72-minute speech deserves 20 standing ovations unless it is a 72- minute speech announcing the creation of a new cancer-curing, weight-reducing bacon that is just as delicious as regular bacon except it makes your breath smell as fresh as a Himalayan blizzard. Seriously. Why do they do that? It's obnoxious (see #2).



No comments:

Post a Comment