Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Backpacks and Breath Mints.

Hey, so what is with the name of the website of my blog? "Backpacks and Breath Mints?". This comes from one of my favorite songs ever. I used to listen to it a lot with my friends growing up. Here are the words to the verse that my blog was inspired by:

"We both grew up in the same neighborhood, sometimes crossin lines but mostly doing what we should. Shootin BB guns and sippin lemonade, hey. This is the way that friends are made.

Before long we moved on from the times of innocence to backpacks and breath mints, hoping maybe some young miss would notice us... ha, yeah right!"


This song is mainly about enjoying the good times in life and the people you were able to enjoy those times with. I want this blog to just be a place where I can talk about some of the cool things I get to experience and the lessons I get to learn. I wish I could find a link of where the song is played, it really is a way cool song. If I can find it, I'll post it later.
Other than that, welcome to Brad: The Blog. :) This is gonna be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment