Friday, May 21, 2010

Insanely bored.

So far this summer break has been incredibly uneventful. I knew it would be bad, but I didn't know it would be like this. There's not a lot to do in Heber, because there aren't a whole lot of my friends left who are still around. On top of that I thought I would be off working in Rexburg, Idaho for a bit, but that didn't work out the way I'd hoped, so these last two weeks I've been left to entertain myself. That can get crazy.
I'll go ahead and chalk this post up to randomness, but one of my favorite things in life is the BYU-utah rivalry. One of my random ways of entertaining myself so far is to find funny things from the internet. A lot of you are probably BYU or utah fans, so hopefully you'll like this little gem that I found.
Here is a guide on how to be a utah fan. Feel free to share your thoughts:




You probably can't read if all from this size. For a better view of what it says click here.

1 comment:

  1. I have a few things to say about this. Number one: It is quite hilarious. Props to you. It made me laugh. Number two: You WOULD be searching for rivalry stuff in your spare time. Typical BYU fan. Number three: How are you feeling about the Pac-10? Number four: GO UTES!!! I still do not like BYU...although I found this very funny.

    ReplyDelete